SIALKOT: Three sisters between the ages of three and 6 died on Monday after consuming unhygienic chaat final night time within the Neka Pura space of town.
The mother and father stated that the whole household fell unwell after consuming chat introduced from a vendor. Police stated that the situation of the minors, Zoya, Aina and Ayat, deteriorated on Sunday night time, after which they had been delivered to the Authorities Sardar Begum Hospital.
In line with the police, two folks, together with the seller, have been arrested and additional motion can be taken after the postmortem report is out.
Auto-Generated Content material,Not our personal copyright content material.